Hello Badger Class! Year 3/ KS2
Welcome to your class page.
On here you will see information about Badger class as well as lots of fun home learning activities and ideas (just in case you need to spend some time at home or want some extra learning !!)
If you need to self-isolate, there is a section with lots of activity cards created by staff at Gosden which give you some ideas to explore and try out. You can also find tutorial video clips made by teachers across the school, and selected for our class. Please try to do one maths card and one literacy card per day.
If you would like to do some extra studying, here are some tips and resources. There are links to various online websites for resources and activities to help with your learning journey.
We hope you enjoy exploring these learning opportunities.
If you have any questions or want to share what you have been learning (we love to see what you have been doing) please email us.
Pre Reading Skills
- House number hunt sheet
- Capacity fun
- digging for letters english
- egg smash phonics
- Playdough and money
- Seasons game and phonics sound game
- shop game maths
- spiders web numbers maths
- target practise phonics
- toy tombola maths
- What can you find letter game english
Other Useful Resources:
Sleep Resources: Kindly shared with us by Freemantles School
- Sleep - Helping your child to self-settle, a summary - May 2020
- Sleep - Top tips to help your child to self-settle - May 2020
- Sleep - What is it, how does it impact us and how to get enough of it - Nov 2020
Microsoft teams will be used at set times to video call with your teacher (you will be made aware of these arrangements if in place). You can also use Microsoft teams to write about what you have been getting up to at home and sharing photos with your child’s class team.
Education city is accessible via your child’s log on (see included card for details) teacher’s will signpost suitable games for them to play and explore.
Other online resources that may be useful include:
- Bug Club link: https://www.activelearnprimary.co.uk/login?c=0
- Education City link: https://go.educationcity.com/?_ga=2.64790890.490120485.1611753958-77830952.1611753958
- Audio books. https://play.calibreaudio.org.uk/
- Calibre Audio Library Free Audio books! - Word Document
- https://www.topmarks.co.uk – good range of maths games
- Cbeebies games
- https://www.phonicsplay.co.uk/Phase2Menu.htm - phonics games
- http://www.familylearning.org.uk/phonics_games.html - phonics games
Things to watch on YouTube:
- Come outside
- Mr Tumble
- Watch people reading your favourite stories.
Things to watch on BBC iPlayer:
- Bed-time stories