Aims & Vision
- A reflective and supportive community, committed to enquiry into opportunities and strategies to further our knowledge and understanding of our young people in order that we may challenge expectations and raise outcomes.
- A collaborative team with high expectations of ourselves, our youngsters and all those with whom we engage.
- A community that respects and values the dignity of each individual, celebrating difference and nurturing the development of the whole person.
- An outward-looking organisation, focused on promoting a positive image of our young people as part of, and as active participants in, their own and the wider community.
- A flexible, adaptive and creative community prioritizing personalised learning that is meaningful, relevant, stimulating and fun.
The Gosden Ethos
At Gosden House School, we recognise each child and young person's unique experience. We seek to understand the motives, wishes and feelings behind behaviour, because we believe all behaviour is communication. We aim to nurture connection, build healthy relationships and promote resilience to achieve success in the present and hope for the future.